Sunday, October 11, 2009

Just A Little Bit

Every now and then people ask me how am I. But lately whenever someone ask me that, I really just want to tell them, "Can you all stop asking me this 3 words?" I don't blame them as some of them are friends whom I've not catch up with in awhile....but it really is hard to just put on a smiley face when you really feel alot of pain in the inside yet we still must put on a fake smile so that people won't ask so much.

One week being in college and its rather long and difficult to go through. Yesterday I cried in the lecture all of a sudden because it was raining outside. Whenever it rain, I will think of you, think of our song and tears starts flowing from my eyes. The night before (Thursday) I could not sleep and I start to think of you and cried all over again through out the night. Guess only had about 3 hours of sleep.

Lately was having problem sleeping at night and if I did manage to sleep, I'll end up wake around noon time. Due to the lack of sleep, it seem to have change my eating time and habit as well. Was not having the appetite or mood to eat and thus skip breakfast throughout the week.

每次我看见你,我真的希望我可以告诉你
宝贝有想我吗?
我好想你!

想念触摸你的脸
想念你的拥抱
想念你的气味

想念和你一起顽皮

想念你那可爱的样子

想念和你一起读书
想念你的笑声

想念和你一起去购物
想念和你一起去看电影

想念听你说你爱我
也想念告诉你我爱你

1 comment:

S!N said...

OI...at times like this wont call u aunty la...=P

cheer up k?? i know is hard for you....and i got no superb way to help u get it off you...but just try to no think about it anymore rite?!...if your sleeping habits and eating habits has change better take care oh!!

i wont want to see a sick u when i go back to visit=P...heheh

cheers=)