Friday, October 16, 2009

I don't know what to think anymore

Here I am, thinking that I would brave myself to take those little steps.
To pick up the pieces of my life.

To try to move forward but all of a sudden I got hit and fall off again.

Why oh why dear God must I be treated this way?


A friend of ours (Friend A) who suddenly bug me yesterday and started talking so much about him. I though I could just pretend as usual like nothing was wrong while we were chatting until he knows about it on his own. Little did I know when he was asking more and more I couldn't take it anymore. I went to ask another friend, Friend B, to tell Friend A what has actually happened so that Friend A can stop asking me so much.

Its just too much pain I'm going through right now. Isn't it bad enough that I'm already not feeling well and You bring me more surprises. Pushing me into the darker side. Despite all the pain whether its body, eyes, nose or whatever that is, nothing beats the pain of being stabbed by a knife in the heart all over again. NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

Why don't You just take me away with You? I'm feeling so sick of all the things that I'm going through now and I think I can just loose my mind soon. I will eventually fall back into depression from all this HAVOC!!!!!! I can't take this pain anymore. I'm really tired from all of this. Too tired to think, too tired to eat, too tired to do anything anymore. I've got no more strength to fight and carry on. I just feel like dying right now. Will You just take me away with You?

No comments: